like a skydiving leper, i'm gonna have a bit of trouble holding this one together.
- ever think about how with typing there's an ambidextrous quality, as in there's finally an alliance between right and left? is typing some kind of analog corpus callosum? the hemispheres get to make sweet semiophysical love outside of one's noggin
'in life you get what you settle for' - my mum
- i went for a run today. jogged to the park, ran some hills and dryheaved next to some lallygagging park employees for 5 minutes. then it rained. big ploppy raindrops, with forceful wind behind them. so i took my shirt off and splatted off home making sure i went past as many restaurant windows as i could (l'academy etc.) because i had some chesthair i wanted to show the diners. afterall, wetheaves are more satisfying. especially when they're not yours.
- anyone care to guess what book/movie this is from? 'You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake'
...double points if you can spell the author's last name...
- aren't women just fascinating? i've been showering roughly 16 years (strictly baths before that) and i still cannot get my towel to stay on while wrapped around me. ladies have an uncanny knack of doing that, but i'm stumped. any clues?
- Isabel sent me a link to the 2006 Quebec Writing Competition yesterday, for any of you likeminded out there.
fuckthis, i'm of for a beer