Other anaTOMical stragenesses involve:
- smaller than average ears; one is a bit lower than the other, meaning that when I wear aviators it looks like one leg is about 3 inches shorter than the other. i'm thinking about augmentation
- startlingly fast-growing fingernails, about 4mm of growth a week. if i don't clip them biweekly, i wake up looking like a racoon attacked me in my sleep. they're quite strong though
- very good vision. though, i'm thinking because they're blue, they're supersensitive to light
- false teeth. i have inch-long screws going into my skull to attach two ceramic incisors at the front. i used to have them mounted on a retainer when i was an adolescent obviously needing yet another thing to feel self-conscious about. strangely, people would step on my retainer a lot, so i'd go weeks at a time with two gaps where my smile should've been
- oddly bulbous biceps. they'll pop out at you like fermented yoghurt when you least expect it. FUN!
- prehensile toes. i can write with them, use chopsticks (but nowhere near my mouth), play tetris (for a few levels). they really impress goths
- facial hair that flows down to the ol' choda. how wicked is that!? not very
- a demeanor that most people readily recognize as at least bi-curious, but i'm actually really pretty straight. i often wish i weren't
how about you lot? got any bodily weirdnesses you'd like to share? go on... GO ON!!!
ps. sorry about the choda comment...