Monday, February 13, 2006

in your face, interface ace

Fine Finns finally find factors that'll amplify air guitar solos. This gives me an idea: I'm gonna start an air band. We're going to pick up our hands, and sham-jam until we're broadcast on the burgeoning music station : EmpTV. I'm thinking that the band will be called Air Souls. That cessation of music at your favourite coffee shop? That's our hit single! Aren't Finnish people fun?

I watched Donnie Darko again yesterday. As soon as I realized that it was Echo & the Bunnymen opening the credits, and that that seemingly innocuously placed song coincided with the fact that a giant bunny called Frank waded behind most of the action, I began to think there was a lot more I was missing. So I cheated and looked it up... Here there was a breakdown on the imagery. Apparently, rabbits are considered to be symbols for regeneration, perhaps even reincarnation: 'the rabbit expresses hope that life will be renewed, and better than before'.


Attention and intention typically solder to form inattention...
Institutionalized VD is here (finally Yahoo finds more news than Sharon's spleen). I bet today is the world's greatest break-up day... Fucker! Who is that trying to capitalize on my fear of being alone? Nothing more vapid than someone telling me to love, and when... Such a stupid day there aren't even any good websites about it.

Thanks Warren Ellis for not knowing how blatantly I repost your posts...

OK. Last bullet here... Just watched a blind guy pass by the window wearing no pants. Just plaid boxers and wellington boots. I don't know what the ethical thing to do is here. I have a vague feeling I'd be the one accused of public indecency by telling him. But he should know. It's -5 celcius, and 'feels like' -13. Talk about walking around with a white cane...

No comments: