This is a collection of cartoon ideas about stick figures that I recently found in a scrappy old notebook. Its lo-fi objective was apparently not to even draw the cartoons, but to let the reader do that in her head. I did add a few just so I could rediscover what the hell I was trying to do.
- STICK FIGURES WITH SMALL STRIATIONS ACROSS THEM. "The cartoonist thought his stick figures had stretchmarks, but then realized it was just cathair."
- JUST A SINGLE VERTICAL LINE. CAPTION: "What stick figures look like to each other."
- BLANK PAGE. "In the early 80s, the stick-figures unwisely dabbled in atheism for a few days."
- A STICK CAT LOOKING AT THE READER SAYING: "What the fuck?"
- A COUPLE OF STICK FIGURES LOOKING BEWILDERED. "The stick figures couldn't tell if they were racist or not."
- A LARGE @. "Todd was part tumbleweed."
- TWO STICK FIGURES. "Mary-Kate and Ashley traded heads for a day."
- BLANK PAGE. "The day Teflon came to town."
- A 3x3 GRID WITH Xs AND Os. "Tic-Tac-Toe is a war crime."
Yeah. I've no idea either.
I have no idea what this is