So, this is probably a web-wide phenomenon, but how about:
- Polar Bear in an Elevator
- Squids in a Lingerie Store
- Mexicans at Biftek (based on a true story)
- Fruit Bats at an AA Meeting
- Eggplant in a Bubble Bath
- 8 Year-olds at a Carpet Emporium
- Stingrays in a Fromagerie
- Couscous on the Metro
Also, I've been worrying over this question for a while: if on a raft with 5 or 6 people, floating aimlessly and without hope of being saved, would you eat the vegetarians first or last?
also, please welcome my oldest known friend James to the blogging world!!
@ @ @
Oops, sorry James, fixed the link (but left the syntax bizarre).
Can't... stop... thinking... of this flogged-to-death issue (these ones are a little scarier):
- Unicorn in an Accordian
- Porcupine on a Tricycle
- Pureed Carrots in a Prom Dress
- Hypodermic Needle in your Porridge
- Nicole Richie in your Shower
- Crayon all over the Fiscal Quarter Budget Review Presentation
- Tabasco sauce on the Toilet Paper
- Peanut Butter in a Hair Piece
- Vengaboys on the Morning Car-Pool Stereo
- Dripping AC Unit Above Where you are Eating Your Ice Cream
Ok, I lost the plot a bit there, maybe I'll have more once I calm down a bit.. Hope today's great for everyone.